BUY 3 TREES SAME SIZE MIX & MATCH VARIETY
(beginning May 1st)
Come see us for your
garden design needs.
Welcome to Utah's first family nursery.
A huge selection of beautiful healthy plants, soil, mulches, rocks, pond supplies and garden accessories sits on 10 scenic acres in West Jordan, Utah. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are ready to help you with all of your gardening needs. Whether you are looking to fill a container with colorful annuals or landscape an entire yard, Glover Nursery has the materials and the expertise to get the job done. Our Nursery has one of the largest selections of plants in Utah. From our large shade trees to an impressive perennials department, we are proud of our plants and our people.
May Gardening Tips
• On May 1st turn on your sprinklers.
• Start watering lawns. Approx. 1" every 5 days or a half an inch every 3 days. In mid June when the weather warms the grass will need approx. 3/4" every 3 days.
• Control broad leaf weeds in the lawn.
• Aerate lawns if you did not do so earlier.
• Fertilize lawn every 30 to 90 days. Do not over fertilize.
• Apply iron to lawn.
• Apply insecticides to lawn if necessary.
• Watch for lawn diseases.
• As the weather warms-keep the lawn mowed between 2" to 3".
• This is a useful link for lawn care.
For additional information the Utah State Extension Service web site is very helpful.