Glover Nursery is looking for friendly, hard-working people who enjoy helping others and like working with plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, garden supplies, and more.
We are fully staffed for the Summer and Fall. Check back next Spring. We will be hiring for the following positions at that time:
- Front Loader: Assist customers with loading purchases as well as answering questions.
- Cashier: Providing excellent customer service, answering phones, cashiering
- Watering: Maintaining and watering nursery stock
- Sales: Assisting customers with plant selection
- Landscape Design: Assist customers with landscape design
- Must be qualified landscape designer with Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in landscape design or a minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
- Yard Help: General nursery maintenance and upkeep
- Delivery & Installation: Delivering and installing our full range of products
For questions about jobs at Glover Nursery, contact Nursery Manager, Donna Emery. 801-562-5496